How to use the microwave properly
Microwave, or microwaves, is a household appliance that uses microwave energy to act on water in food and thereby generate heat to cook food. It is a convenient way to cook food, warm the food in the modern kitchen of every family. Microwave oven is a great assistant in conquering the kitchen but it can also cause some difficulties for you when used incorrectly or not. Here’s how to use it to get the most out of your microwave oven, for both the oven and the oven.
Simple steps to using the oven:
Read the manual carefully. The user guide is accompanied by a product with all the useful information that you can follow, especially the well-known safety warnings. Some thoughtful cooks also offer microwave recipes – a great way to test new menus for the whole family.
Note the power outlet. Microwave ovens often have a large capacity of 800-2000W so do not plug too many electrical appliances in the same outlet as they could cause electrical problems.
Set the time
– If your microwave oven is a stove, turn the control knob to the desired position.
– Particularly electronic furnace, you enter the set time in minutes and seconds, after the furnace operation.
– You may need to press the Cook / Start button to operate.
Practice some simple cooking recipes
It is not too difficult to cook or simmer some simple dishes from the oven. When making these dishes, the general model has some accumulated experience so that when making more complicated dishes it will not be too difficult. scarf with you too. Some items may be available for you to try out in the beginning:
– Bake 1 – 2 potatoes / sweet potatoes in the microwave.
– Heat food at low power.
– Keep warm coffee or milk if you want but carefully milk overflowing!
– Make popcorn packed in a supermarket or convenience store, for the oven to operate until no longer heard the “snake”.
– Croissant, boiled vegetables …
Use the microwave properly
Contrary to most traditional cooking methods such as gas stoves or electric stoves, heat is directly applied to the surface of the food. Microwaves use microwaves to influence water molecules to heat food. When using the furnace, the heating by the water molecules is divided into two phases:
Water contained in food is heated by extremely short waves.
Hot water transfers heat to other parts of the food.
-Do not cook dry food, no or little water like cake, unless the dish is in microwave recipes.
-Do not cook food with or without water unless it is in microwave recipes
When cooking food with little water, you can put a glass of water into the oven so it absorbs the wavelengths and moistens the food, so the food does not dry out or burn.
– Microwave ovens do not cook food from the “inside out” but basically the oven is cooked thin food at the same time, separate food with thick oven will work long and low in the interior. So when cooking you should put soft food in the middle of the oven, and let the thicker type on the outside.
- A guide to how to use a microwave oven for safety and efficiency
- 9 Note When using the stove to avoid having graphics
– Microwave size is small, capacity about 17-25L, metal shell, so the electromagnetic waves reflected back and easy to form a standing wave. So in the microwave should choose to have rotating glass plate so that food on the plate always move the place to eat cooked food and even heat, in case of hot spots cold.
– Microwave ovens use low frequency electromagnetic waves, so it is easy to penetrate paper, wood, porcelain, porcelain and glass. more food, less power consumption. In contrast, this wave is not absorbed by the metal, it will be very strong reflection and spark, so avoid metal such as spoons, dishes, bowls decorated with metal edges in the oven to avoid danger. for user.
– When cooking a lot of food, the electromagnetic waves do not affect all the food parts but directly into the food, leading to the thinning of the thin layer on the outside and the heat inside is caused by heat. , so should not cook the whole volume but should be small enough. Especially, if the egg in the microwave oven shell does not heat up but the white and yolk absorb very strong electromagnetic waves, the hot flashes the egg.